Monday, December 26, 2005

Ahhh.... Warmth!!!

The day after Christmas, Mike and I started on the second leg of our holiday break -- a long drive to Tyler, Texas. Twelve hours later, we arrived at Mike's parents' ranch. We were thrilled to step out into sunny 75 degrees in late December! It was beautiful. We spent time relaxing with Mike's mom and dad, two of his brothers (CJ and Bill) and my soon-to-be sister-in-law, Amber. CJ, Amber, Mike and I went golfing one afternoon. Well, Mike and CJ golfed anyway. Amber and I spent the time catching up. CJ and Amber will be getting married in a couple weeks on Jan. 14.


Mike and CJ playing at Garden Valley Golf Course.


Amber and me.

On another beautiful afternoon, Mike and CJ went to fly the plane they bought a few years ago. They couldn't have asked for a better day for a joyride in the sky.


Mike and CJ with their 1941 Interstate Cadet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the plane. I'm glad you guys had some warm weather while in Texas.

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»