Wednesday, February 18, 2009

16 Weeks

I had an OB appointment today. Dr. Martin says everything looks good. He has scheduled me for an ultrasound on March 11, when he said we'll most likely be able to tell whether it's a boy or girl. So only three more weeks!

Here are today's stats:
Weight gain so far: 7 lbs
Blood pressure: 110/62
Fundal measurement: "Exactly as it should be" was all that he said
Baby's heartbeat: 153 bpm

They also did the blood test for Down Syndrome, spina bifida, etc.

I've been feeling much better as far as the nausea and sickness thanks to my medicine, but I've got some major sinus issues now. Unrelated to the pregnancy, of course, but nonetheless annoying! I think it's going around here. I heard the nurses call it the New Bern Crud this morning. :) I'm just glad Abby Kate doesn't have it!

5 comments:

Kim said...

I'm so glad to hear that everything is going well with your pregnancy! Sorry that you are sick otherwise. It must be going around because Braewyn and I have the New Bern Crud too!! Can't wait to hear what you are having!! AK will have so much fun being a big sister. Seeing how Braewyn cares for her dolls makes the tiniest part of my heart want another baby so she could be a big sister! That feeling goes away when I'm calling Philip and Braewyn three times trying to get pajamas on them. Hee hee!

Cristy, Nick and Caden said...

I can't wait to hear what you and Carrie are having. I know a healthy baby is the most important, but it is sure fun to go buy that first outfit when you find out the sex. Feel better soon. Maybe we can get the kids togather next time your in town.( :

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your feeling better Case regarding the nausea. Hopefully the Zpak will kick in for the sinus infection. Can't wait until we find out what your having (boy or girl)! Love you bunches. Take care of yourself. Mom

sara said...

My guess... another girly girl!

Anonymous said...

Casey, so glad to hear that all is well with you. I looked at all the pictures, and I can't believe how AK has grown. She is like every other kid "say the darndest things." I will check back often to keep up with ya'll. Love, Alexis