Thursday, March 12, 2009

It's a Girl!


We are happy to share the news that we will be welcoming another baby GIRL in August! Her name will be Avery. Her middle name is almost decided, so we'll share that soon. Abby Kate is so excited to "hold and rock" her little sister. She calls my belly Avery and has asked me who Avery's mommy is going to be. Not sure she wants to share her mommy! :)

Our doctor says everything looks great. I'm feeling pretty good, too. Still taking the nausea drugs as I continue to feel sick in the mornings, but Zofran does the trick! Mike and I are relieved to know we already have all the clothes (in the right season, thankfully) and all the little girl toys and such for this little one. Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes as we await Avery's arrival!

13 comments:

Meg Palmer said...

Case I'm so excited for you guys! Oh, I am anxious to hear how the sharing mommy thing goes. Congrats!

Carrie, Brian and William said...

We are so excited for you all, especially for Abby Kate to have a baby sister! Great ultrasound pics, she adorable. Can't wait til August!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Casey, Mike, and Abby Kate!

How wonderful for her to have a sister.

Sarah said...

Love her name and AK will be such a sweet sister, no worries! Girls are fun and it's such a huge help having all of that stuff already. We'll keep praying that all continues to go well!
Hugs,
Sarah, Colin, E and M

Brandi said...

Congrats!!! Love her name, and can't wait to see pics!

sara said...

Wooooo-hooooo! Congratulations! How exciting for all of you. I love her name (we STILL have not decided!) and can't wait to hear what you pick for the middle.
Keep us posted....and congrats!

Brandon and Carolyn Schroder said...

sisters! sisters! there were never such devoted sisters! i am so excited for you guys! and i love the name avery!!! we'll find out next saturday- i caved and made an appointment at a 4d place. hahaha

Kim said...

Wow, great news! Avery is such a pretty name. A friend of mine has a daughter named Avery and she's a precious child. I can't believe you are almost half way through your pregnancy! I pray the rest will go just as well (albeit, no nausea).

Carrie, Sean and Savannah Leigh said...

Congrats Casey, Mike and AK. Our neighbor has 4 daughters and one of their names is Avery...she is so precious and Savannah loves to play her. AK will be such a great BIG sister

Cristy, Nick and Caden said...

Congrats to all of you. AK is going to be such a great big sis. I really like the name "Avery". Glad to hear the pregnancy is going well. Take care.

Lori said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you and love her name! My computer is being very naughty(shutting down, etc.), so I have been quite out of the loop and haven't had a chance to comment. Can't wait to meet little Avery one day!

Anonymous said...

SO excited for you guys! She will be beautiful, just like her big sis!!
Carrie Taylor

Crazy Love said...

Congrats on having another girl!! I am soo happy for you..I love the name Avery..it is Michelle's middle name! Good choice! How about Avery Michelle? Hahahaha. I hope all is well with you all!