Sunday, November 08, 2009

Halloween


Abby Kate was one of her favorite princesses for Halloween (Sleeping Beauty). She made it about a 1/4 mile in those shoes before donning pink boots for the rest of her trick-or-treating excursion in our friends' neighborhood. She scored lots of suckers and chocolate. I helped her eat the chocolate because I'm such a good mommy like that. :) Mike was gone most of October, so he missed Halloween again this year. But we were excited to welcome him home last Monday. We love having Daddy home again!

Avery was a pink cheetah, but I didn't get a good picture. So here's a recent one of her... she is getting much more animated and is the sweetest thing ever. She is growing so fast. She continues to be in the 50th percentiles for all her measurements. She still spits up all the time, but it doesn't seem to affect her weight. She continues to sleep like an angel (12 hours a night since she was 8 weeks!). BLISS!

6 comments:

Chad and Sommer Tucker said...

Abby Kate is the most beautiful princess I have ever seen!! Wish we were there to Trick-or-Treat with you guys...next year...hopefully haha! Avery is cute as ever. Is it just me or does that picture of her scream Mike?! I can't wait to meet her. I hope to make a Feb trip to your neck of the woods!

Lyndsay said...

AK looks so cute! And Avery has grown since you were in last. They grow so fast! Eli was doing great sleeping for 7-8 hrs a night and just regressed back to 5-6. How do you do it? I'm gonna take him to your Moms house for a couple of nights. Her house seems to be magic....it worked wonders on Avery!

Welcome home Mike!!

Lyndsay

Sarah said...

I can't believe Avery is 3-months- old already! So sorry Mike had to miss Halloween again. Maren ended up being SB as well but that's because Mommy failed to plan ahead this year...she had to give up Ariel becuase I waited too long and couldn't find a red wig!

Carrie, Brian and William said...

Abby Kate you make a beautiful princess!! Hope you had fun trick-or-treating.

Cristy, Nick and Caden said...

I don't get on the computer enough!! AK looked so cute Halloween and Avery is adorable. Where has the time gone? I can't believe AK just turned 3. What a beautiful family Casey! We were hoping for a precious girl, but very excited for Caden to have a brother. Maybe we can have a playdate next time your in town. I know it's always crazy! Take care

Kim said...

Casey, you have two beautiful girls. It will only get more fun the older Avery gets. I think Braewyn was about 5 months when she and Philip really started to have loads of fun together. And they still do about 80% of the time!