Friday, December 04, 2009

Thanksgiving in Texas


We spent the Thanksgiving holiday with Mike's family in Tyler, TX. It was a great visit and wonderful to see all the grandchildren together. Five now! We spent time relaxing on the ranch, eating, playing with the kids, shopping and Christmas tree cutting. Thanks to the Wallaces for having us!

Here's an attempt at a shot of all the grandkids. They were squirmy little worms!







Since we got back, I feel like I have no time to get anything done. And there's so much to do! This time of year is always so hectic, and I am not organized in the least. So I've clearly been slacking on the blog posts. Not to mention I still haven't even designed a birth announcement for Avery and she's almost four months old. Anyhow, I hope to post pics of our Christmas decorating soon. And I guess we'd have to actually decorate before I can do that!

OK, more soon. :)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Look at those Wallace's! Your family sure is growing by leaps and bounds! I'm with you in the crazy department. For some reason, this holiday season just seems to have escaped all attempts at organization for me as well!
Love you guys!