Thursday, April 07, 2011

He's Coming Home!!!

OK, not quite yet, but the good news is that they are still on track for coming home in May!!!  Which is going to be here in just a few short weeks!!!  We are soooo excited!!!  Well, I'M so excited, anyway.  The girls are clueless because I don't want them to know until the day he comes home... in case something delays him.  When I can look Abby Kate in the eyes and tell her, sweetie, THIS is the day. TODAY!! TODAY your daddy comes home!! Those will probably be some of the happiest words I've ever spoken! And the happiest words she's ever heard!

I'll leave you with some pics of Avery.  She is already a little princess-wanna-be like her sister.  She LOVES dress-up and shoes and jewelry.  Here she is in AK's new Rapunzel hair.  She kind of freaks me out with it on, like something you'd see in a scary movie... a little baby witch or something. hahaha









8 comments:

Carrie Taylor Bickham said...

So happy to hear Mike will be home soon to you and the girls!! Adorable pics!!

stalker sarah said...

HOORAY for Mike coming home in May! And oh my gosh....I LOVE the Rapunzel hair! How funny is that?!? Love the pics! She is such a cutie!

Anonymous said...

The hair is hilarious! I got chills reading about Mike coming home and Abby Kate finding out! I know you are so ready to say those words to her. Excited for you guys!!!

Sarah said...

Awesome news! Can't wait to see the pictures.

sara said...

This Is great! So happy for you guys. May is close!

Crazy Love said...

Love the hair!! LOL So glad there is a month for Mike to be coming home! Thinking about you and your family!!

Cindy said...

YAYYY!! Can't wait to see pictures/videos of the Homecoming! Happy tears for sure this time. Prayers continue. (The hair is so funny!) Love to all.

Lori said...

HOOOOORAYYYYY! I am so excited for you Casey!!!

Side note-- Emerson is wearing that dress now too. Though, she doesn's have quite so much hair! Haha.