Monday, October 24, 2005

Shut-eye: A Precious Thing

As I've said before, Mike has some really long and tiring days doing drills, taking hands-on navigation tests, running obstacle courses and hiking for miles and miles every day with 100 lbs strapped to his back. Tonight I was able to capture his utter exhaustion from an especially long day. (It also happens to portray Junah's sheer laziness as I assure you his day was anything but taxing. He's bound to cuddle up to whomever is sitting or laying down.) When I looked over to see them sleeping so soundly, I couldn't resist.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Case...what a neat idea! I love seeing what you are up to these days. The pictures are great. Sounds like you and Mike are doing wonderful. I knew you would. We are so happy for the two of you. I love your pumpkin (you know I am a sucker for pumpkins....just got a TENTH one for our porch!) And Junah is irresistible. I wish I could take Pepper and Abby flying. I would love to see their expressions! Your trip to DC looks like so much fun. You guys are just having a grand ol' time. It looks like you've made some great friends, too! They are lucky to have you there!
Welp, now that my comment has turned into a novel--I better go! I will check back in often for updates. I am so glad you got to come over while you were in town. I only wish we could've done more!
Take care and God Bless!
Hi to Mike from us!

Sara