Abby Kate turned six months on April 26th. Time is flying and she's growing so fast, both physically and mentally. At her 6-month wellness check-up, she weighed 15 lbs and 10 oz. and measured 26 inches. Our new pediatrician, Dr. Price, said she is doing great.
Her developments, to list a few:
- Speaks all sorts of gibberish, including consonants. "Da-da-da" is her favorite (which is Mike's, too, of course).
- Smiles and laughs at everything.
- Sits up very well.
- Reaches for toys and to be held.
- Rolls both ways.
- Holds her own bottle/sippy cup.
- Beginning to teethe.
- Eats everything I give her!
Since our move, she hasn't been sleeping so well. We think it's a combination of being in new surroundings and the fact that she's teething, which has given her a bit of congestion and a runny nose. We look forward to her getting back to her 10-12 hours stretches at night that we used to enjoy!