Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Seven Years


Mike and I were married seven years ago yesterday. It doesn't seem like it could possibly have been that long ago. And even more unbelievable is the 15 total years we've been together. Wow! That says only one thing. That we're OLD. :) In the midst of our move, we didn't celebrate the usual way with a nice dinner out. We are trying to eat up all the food in our refrigerator before we move, so our dinner consisted of the last pieces of chicken we had, sprinkled with (no joke) a random box of Shake 'n Bake that we had in our pantry. As I shook, I had to say with my most childish, country accent "It's Shake 'n Bake, and I helped!" OK, now I'm just shouting my age.

I have and will love you always, Mike. Happy anniversary!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations guys! We'll babysit for you in NC so you can get a date in before they start again.
~Sarah

sara said...

Congratulations....Can't believe it has been that long! I remember your wedding like it was yesterday. Keep us posted on the move!