Friday, June 12, 2009

Daddy's Home!



Mike got home last Saturday and we have been soaking him up the whole week. Well as much as we can, anyway. They already had him back up in the air again a bunch this week, so he's been busy. But we are so thankful and comforted to have him back!

It was raining when we arrived on base to pick Mike up, so you'll see AK making weird faces because she didn't like the raindrops hitting her. She was so happy to have her daddy back and didn't even give him time to change when we got home... she had too many things in her room to show him right away!

7 comments:

Sarah said...

SO sweet. I get tears in my eyes when I watch our girls. It makes me proud of them...they have to deal with a lot when their daddies go away.
BTW, AK twirled her hair (like in the video) every time she had something to tell me tonight. It was the cutest thing.

Carrie, Sean and Savannah Leigh said...

How sweet! We are so glad he made it home safely!!

Carrie, Brian and William said...

Aw, that's soo sweet! It made my eyes tear up, seeing Daddy made her so happy! We're glad Mike made it back home.

Kim said...

The video coupled with the song about made me cry too. I admire you Casey so much for being a military wife. Have a great week.

Lori said...

Hooray!!! I was so happy to see the title of this post. I know you all are so happy and blessed to have your Daddy/hubby back home. I wasn't able to see the video-- but look forward to it!

Happy belated 30th Casey! You look beautiful!

sara said...

yep, I'm crying... the song, a daddy and his baby girl... my breastfeeding hormones! Yikes.
kudos to you for your strength while mike is away. And AK, too.
so very glad he made it home safe and sound.

Chad and Sommer Tucker said...

Did you have to put that music to it...I'm all choked up! Damn pregnancy hormones! So glad he is home safe and sound. Abby Kate is the cutest.