Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Picture Post

Since I haven't had time to post as much as I want about recent happenings with our family, I'm going to try to catch up with a post full of pictures.

Mike's parents came in August to meet Avery.

Mike brother CJ and his family came shortly after. We met our sweet little nephew, David. We took a trip to the beach. Luke and AK had a great time. And it was a first for Avery and David.


Mike holding baby David.

Uncle Bill meets his newest neice.

Mike was promoted to Captain in early October. Congrats, hon!

During my visit home last week, I met my new nephew. Here's AK and Avery with cousins William and Austin.

Mimi and Pawpaw with their two youngest grandchildren.

We made a trip to the pumpkin patch at Huber's Farm in Indiana.


Avery is such a happy baby! She smiles all the time now.

We met Lyndsay's son Eli. He's a doll. He and Avery are only 14 hours apart!

Uncle Brian meets his newest neice.

Avery met Mawmaw, her great-grandmother while we were home.

4 comments:

Lori said...

Great pics! Avery looks like she is already filling out in that last pic with your Mawmaw.

Congratulations Mike on making Captain!

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

That was my delete...it didn't make sense after I read it so I had to rewrite it. Ha,ha!

Great pictures! Happy you made it there and back safely. You've aced your first solo cross-country trip as a mother of two!

Carrie, Brian and William said...

We had a great time while you were home! "Prince charming" wants to play with "Cinderella"!! haha! I'll try to send pics that we took soon, maybe today. The kiddos will have soo much fun at Christmas. Congrats Mike, on becoming Captain.