Thursday, May 25, 2006

Dinner with Friends

I can't even remember the last time we saw our friends Kevin and Ginger before Tuesday night. It's been years. Mike and I went to the same university with Kevin. They were both Sigma Chi's at Eastern and lived next door to each other. Kevin married Ginger shortly after we graduated. Since then, they have welcomed a baby girl, Anslee, into their family.


Kevin called to tell us they'd be in Destin for vacation this week and we happily agreed to meet up with them for dinner. We met at Fudpucker's Bar and Grill in Fort Walton Beach, the midway point between Pensacola and Destin.

It was good to see them and to catch up. It had been way too long. Ginger and I talked a lot about having kids and she gave me some insight for what to expect in the next year. We all laughed and talked for a long time. It was a great dinner with great friends!

3 comments:

the redhead said...

wow. hey to kevin & ginger. got to meet the little one last year. she's a beaut!

isn't it great to reconnect with old friends?

sara said...

hey! I know him! So glad you've had some visitors! And I trust you are feeling better still??

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»