Only a couple months left until she arrives! Mike and I went to our OB appointment yesterday. Here are the stats:
- Blood Pressure: 103/65
- Temperature: 97.2 degrees
- Weight gain: 22 lbs so far
- Fundal Measurement: 29.5 cm
- Baby's Hearbeat: 150 bpm
- Gestational Diabetes Test Results: Excellent (blood sugar was 95)
- Last Month's Ultrasound Results: I still have a low-lying placenta (it's only moved two tenths away in four weeks), but our doc says it's nothing to worry about. She said even if I delivered today, I would still have a natural birth. However, we are scheduled for a FIFTH ultrasound just to be sure. I'm not complaining, we get to see Abby Kate yet again before she's born!
Oh, and I got a prescription for my chronic heartburn. I hope it helps. Otherwise I feel great!