Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Holiday Weekend Fun

This past Easter weekend was packed full of activity. I got up bright and early to run the Papa John's 10 Miler in Louisville with my friends Lyndsay and Pat. It was fun despite the hills and the rainy weather. My sore legs reminded me that I'm not so young anymore, and that I should actually train for those longer races. :) L & P - thanks for inviting me to run. Hope to join you guys again next year! And Pat, good luck on the mini!


Easter was great spent with my family. (We really missed Daddy, though!) We went to church and then spent the day outdoors - cooking out and playing with the little ones. AK and Avery wore matching blue gingham dresses. William and Austin wore matching blue and white vests and khakis. They were so adorable. If only we could've gotten them all to sit still, look at the camera and stop crying! haha

Excuse the pictures... though convenient, camera phones just aren't the same!

1 comment:

Lyndsay said...

You're standing a little crooked in that Easter picture Case -- sore a bit? He he. I was too! So glad you ran that with me. It made the miles go by so much faster. And such an accomplishment for us to complete together!