Thursday, June 01, 2006

Welcome to the World...


WILLIAM EDWARD CARNES


I am so excited to share the news of the birth of my nephew, William! Very proud parents, Brian and Carrie, welcomed their son Thursday, June 1, at 1:25 p.m. Carrie was in labor for about 13 hours before delivering a healthy 7 pound, 1 ounce bundle at Suburban Hospital in Louisville, Ky. My mom and dad are elated to be grandparents for the first time! And I'm so excited to be Aunt Casey (to be later known to William as "Awesome-Aunt-Casey-who-gives-me-candy-and-treats-and-really-loud-toys-all-the-time") ha, ha. Just kidding... OK, not really. :)

Congratulations, Brian and Carrie!!!!! We love you and can't wait to come home to meet baby William in a couple weeks.

6 comments:

Brandon and Carolyn Schroder said...

Congrats Carrie! And Aunt Fancy.

Kim said...

Carrie, I'm so glad the delivery is behind you. I pray it was not so bad. Brian, congrats to you also. Hope you two are able to get a little sleep now and then.
Love, Kim

Lori said...

Hooray!!! Congratulations Carrie and Brian (and awesome Aunt Casey)from Jonatha, Lori, and Hannah.

Anonymous said...

Great news! God bless the new little bundle!
Can't wait for pictures!
Sara

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness...he's beautiful...I must have missed the picture the first time around!

Sara

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»