Monday, January 04, 2010

Christmas in Kentucky!

We had a great time in Kentucky this Christmas! Thanks Mom and Dad for having us. We spent the holiday visiting with family and a few friends. It always goes by way too fast, however. I'm looking forward to going back in a couple months to see friends I didn't get to see while home.


AK and William had a blast. They play so well together with their big imaginations. They were off playing pretend all over the house the whole time. They're so funny and cute to watch. Here, they were playing "picnic" and chose the healthiest of food from Mimi's pantry: Doritos and Tostidos! :)

Avery just sat back and took it all in this Christmas. Next year, she'll be tearing into the gifts along with her sister!

Abby Kate was all about Santa this year. She helped Mimi bake some cookies for him on Christmas Eve. She got them on the plate, poured the milk and went to carry them to the table beside the fireplace and... well, you can see the cookies in mid-air... Good thing we baked more than enough!



We went to my Mawmaw's house after church on Christmas Eve. Mawmaw played Silent Night and Jingle Bells on the organ. It was special to watch AK stand beside her as she played because I spent so many moments of my childhood in the same spot.





The holidays came and went so fast. I hope each of you had a Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Looks like a wonderful Christmas! I miss your faces so much! Abby Kate's jammies are precious. :)

Cristy, Nick and Caden said...

Casey, I know I tell you this all the time, but your girls are so beautiful!! Hopefully when you come back in town we can get the kids together. I am sure it's crazy every time you come up trying to fit everything in. I will be praying for you guys when Mike leaves.. I can't even imagine. Take care and Happy New Year to you all.

Lori said...

Great pics! Everyone looks like they had a wonderful time! That "dropping Santa's cookies" picture is so funny-- good camera work!