Friday, January 22, 2010

Funny Words

I've gotten a lot of laughs from Abby Kate's vocabulary lately. She knows so many words and speaks very well, but sometimes she hears them incorrectly and what comes out just cracks me up!

My favorite ones:

We were playing "I Spy" in the car. We passed a Hilton Inn and she said, "Mommy I spy a Ho-and-Tell!"

Often she tries to be funny at the dinner table and pretends to eat really fast saying yum, yum, yum, DONE! She giggles, then laughingly says, "Mommy and Daddy, I was just choking." She means joking. :)

They had movie day at preschool on Tuesday. She was so excited when I picked her up, telling me, "... and we watched 'Bugs-Ta-Life' (A Bug's Life) on the big TV scream!

2 comments:

sara said...

Too funny! Love the Ho and Tell! The things they say! Isabella, as of late, has taken to saying "needs bata_wees" for anything that doesn't work, doesn't fit, or just in general doesn't do what she thinks it should.

Meg Palmer said...

I can't believe how old AK looks! I just love checking your blog! I have to call you this week to catch up! Give those babies a kiss for me!