Sunday, March 04, 2007

Grami's Visit (continued)

As promised, here are a few pictures from Mom's visit last weekend. We had a great time with Abby Kate out on the beach. It was such a nice day... perfect for lots of picture-taking! Abby Kate and I loved having Grami here. We miss you already, Mom! Thanks again for coming to visit.



Look at those chubby legs!







Mom brought Abby Kate a Johnny Jump Up. Here she is giving it a test drive. She likes it, but doesn't really know how to "jump" yet. She just sort of swings in circles, watching Junah wherever he goes.

5 comments:

Kim said...

Casey, AK is getting cuter with each picture. It's so much fun watching their little personalities begin to show through! Philip also had a Johnny Jump Up and I think it was about 7 or 8 months when he would really go crazy in it. Great little thing to keep the baby up off the floor while getting the dishes or laundry done. Love you guys.

Marge and Brent said...

Pamela Anderson watch out! Looks like Abby Kate is going to give me a run for my money as the next Baywatch babe. Soooo cute. I am counting the days until I can go to the beach here! Can't wait!

Anonymous said...

I love her legs...they give her character! (She'll grow out of them) Such cute pictures. I know how much you loved having your Mom there. Making her a beach lovin girl already (just like us when we were little!) Wish you could be here for the shower in April, but I'll see you soon enough (3 months....ahhhhh!) :) Love ya, and give my Abby Kate a kiss for me!

Brandon and Carolyn Schroder said...

AK got those cute pudgy legs from her aunt carolyn! We could be twins! Gotta love Grandma!

Crazy Love said...

Wow..it is beautiful there...AK looks so cute just chilling in the sunshine! I am jealous you are so close to the beach..we just have a whole lot of sand!