Friday, March 30, 2007

Has It Really Been TEN Years?!

I got an e-mail from an old friend directing me to a site set up to provide information on my upcoming 10-year high school reunion. But seriously, 10 years?! No way!

When I remember those days, I just get lost in my thoughts for awhile. So many memories, fun times, and not-so-fun times. My life has changed so much since then!

As I browsed the reunion site, I saw many familiar names and faces as some of my classmates have added their names, pictures, profession, etc. Some also added personal Web pages. I spent way too much time looking through them. But it's neat to see what everyone's doing now, and seeing their babies is the best part! I put a link to this blog under my name. So to any 1997 graduates of OCHS who have found my blog: Hello to you!!! Please leave a comment if you'd like. I hope to see you this summer at the reunion.

5 comments:

the redhead said...

wait til you have the reunion and you see your classmates face to face. it's funny, no ones changes much, just seem more grownup. it's great to see how different paths we've all taken. good to see people happy and fulfilled.

such a long way we've come!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Casey! Your daughter is so beautiful. It's great to see you are doing well and have a wonderful family. It is hard to believe 10 years have flown by. I hope you can make it in for the reunion.
Rhonda Burkhalter (Lewis)

Anonymous said...

Hey Casey-

It is great to see another familiar face, I am with you I can't believe 10 years have gone by so fast. Your daughter is beautiful. Hope to see you at the reunion this summer!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Casey:

I love your blog. You have a beautiful family! Congratulations. And congratulations to Mike for making it into the elite world of jet pilots...very cool.

Best,
Kirsten (Sandaker) Uebrig
kuebrig@earthlink.net

Carrie, Sean and Savannah Leigh said...

Hey Casey, Your little girl is adorable. I hope you all can make it July 21st. It will be so great to see everyone! Tell Mike hello and congrats too! Visit Savannah's our little girl) blog at http://sunshinesavannahleigh.blogspot.com/

Take care,
Carrie Black
carrielea22@bellsouth.net