Friday, March 09, 2007

When Are We Sailing On?

Well, that's been the question for a while now. Everyone asks, how long will you be in FL? Where will your next move be?

We moved here last March. I can't believe it's been a year already. Turns out it's taken almost exactly a year for Mike to complete this part of his training. He expects to be done sometime next week or perhaps the week after that, depending on the weather. He'll then find out whether he'll be flying helicopters or a fixed wing aircraft. If he gets fixed wing (meaning jets or cargo planes), we'll be moving. And fast. He is guessing that they'll give us about 10 days or so to get to the new place. That new place could be Texas or Mississippi. If he gets helicopters, we'll be staying put.

It's weird not knowing where we're going to be living in a month. But I'll let you know as soon as I know. Please pray that it all turns out well...

and that wherever we end up has a gym with daycare. :)

3 comments:

Brandi said...

I'm crossing my fingers for you, and sending some prayers skyward!! Let me know how things go, and what I can do to help!

Chad and Sommer Tucker said...

Wow, a year already!?! I can't believe it! I will be praying for you guys but mostly importantly for that gym with a daycare haha

Brandon and Carolyn Schroder said...

let me know as soon as you know!! God has a plan instore for you all. He will protect Mike no matter what he gets!